At each accommodation, beds will be made up with a fitted sheet and pillow with pillowcase changed daily.
You will need to bring:
- Pack or small daypack if you choose the pack cartage option
- Tramping boots
- Clothing including clothing adequate for all weather (rain jacket etc)
- Personal toiletries and medication
- Small first aid kit (each nights accommodation will also have first aid kits)
- Sleeping bag
- Water bottle – we recommend you carry at least 2l water per person as there is nowhere to refill between accommodations along the track
- Food & drink
- Cash for the supply shops
Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So… get on your way.
— Dr. Seuss